Friday, January 11, 2008

The faster you rise, The harder you fall

So tired. Just came back from khane. Apparently it was post-sec day and there was food. A friend and I ended up sitting and eating. At the same time, we made up "stories" about my little cousins and a cute little boy. (Yes we were bored, but highly amused).

All I want to do right now is go to bed. I have no idea why I'm feeling a bit down. I shouldn't be. Especially after the awesome day I had. Maybe the high of today is finally fading.

Well, I've officially spent all my money. I have maybe $10 left. And I need to save that for lunch next week. Gord! Can't wait until Friday. I really need to fix up or make a new resume so I can give it to someone I know. He said he'll get me a job at the call-center. Better pay and hours than here.

My drowsiness might have something to do with dehydration. I've barely been drinking water.

I realy don't want to go to work tomorrow. 8 hours of hell. I hope I'm not working on Sunday. But at the same time, I hope I am. I really do need the money. Argh.

Maybe I'll head to bed. Or drink some water to wake me up. =)

No comments: