Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Close my eyes And never wake up.


It wasn't that bad. Way better than the message I got when I got home.

Ironically, just this afternoon, I was thinking of how M told me to take our pic off my page. I thought of how odd it would be if H told me the same thing. Surprise Surprise! I got home to just that. "Take my picture off your page."

Ok. Done. Anything else for you?

*sigh* I don't want to go to school. 3 days is enough. I'm tired. I'm frustrated. I'm...I'm done. I hate this more than anything.

There honestly is no point in making new friends if this is going to happen every year. My resolution: Don't make friends.

It'll save me the heartache. And knowing how pathetic I truly am.

I feel empty. My chest still hurts. Half the time, I'm staring at things with a blank mind. I don't know where I am. I don't know who I am. I just want a new life. This one hurts. I'm weak. I can't handle this. It's just not fair.

Lately, I've been craving hugs like crazy. I...Sometimes I just want to know that I'm needed by someone. I want to cry with someone. I'm tired of being alone. Even with people, I feel so alone. A constant ache.

Please. Just take me home. I'm ready now.

No comments: