Thursday, January 10, 2008

Even if it's just for a while, You make me smile


I can't believe how happy I am. I'm still a bit awed by that.

Well, I finally finished my psychology project. I'm actually quite proud of it. I hope it turns out OK. I was partnered with 2 other people, and as usual I ended up doing the whole thing on my own. For some reason, I can never trust other people with projects. This way, if I do badly, I have no one to blame but myself.

It took me approx 2 hours to complete. Now...If only I had brought home my chemistry and math books home. I have unit exams in both subjects tomorrow. Oops.

Did I mention I bought a beautiful red robe yesterday? I've had my eye on it for a while, and being extremely blah yesterday, I decided to treat myself. It is so soft and cuddly. And long. Just the way I wanted it. Plus. It matches with my slippers. And my nails (both finger and toe) LOL.

No comments: