Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Without you, I'm nothing


In most of my posts I talk about a "close friend." I'm going to name her Homer because she reminds me of him. ;)

Well, today she treated me to an Oilers game. My first this season. Although we lost, I still had a blast. I expected that though, because whenever me and Homer are together, we end up laughing and having the best time ever. She truly is the best. =)

Apart from the game, today was by far the best day in a very long time. I don't think I've enjoyed myself this much in a while.

I suppose it's true what they say, "There's always a light at the end of the tunnel."

Since I'm feeling a bit mushy today, I can say that Homer is my light. I have no idea how I'd get through any of this without her. (Damn am I glad I thought of a name for her, I've wanted to say that for so long LOL).

Anyway, after such a long and awesome night, I'm going to head off to bed.

-A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good day- it's nice to have those once in a while isn't it?

You had to give me "Homer" didn't you. Notice I'm a GIRL and that's a boy's name? A dumb fat man. DON'T EVEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH ON THAT ONE!!

I'm really glad you were able to come tonight. It's not everyday my Dad treats me this way- I'm glad you were able to join in on my khushyali lol.

I'm glad we're friends.
Sisters.
Brothers? LOL

We have a special relationship, it'll always be like that :-) Maybe it's our friendship that is the light IN the tunnel. It's a long ass tunnel, but it's never dark, because we have each other!

Yo man Family Guy's on. Peace out!

Ps- You deserved a fun day. I hope and pray you have more of those than bad days this year. Amen.