Friday, January 11, 2008

An eye for a lie

Another good day.

Went to school smiling, came back grinning. LOl
Lunch was spent at the library studying for a chem exam. I think I did alright. I'm sure I did way better on my math exam though.

As for the psych project I was getting excited about, well, I didn't get to present because my group members didn't show up. If I had done it by myself, I would've had less time to present. Considering how long my presentation is, I decided to wait until Tuesday.

On a brighter note: My status on Facebook is: Alishah thinks its pretty pathetic how you're trying to make me jealous. H commented on my wall calling me pathetic and I immediately called her on it. If she assumes, it's got to mean that she actually was doing it.

I adore people. They're too funny.

As for me "strutting my stuff," I did something better. I talked to all her friends, causing the attention to move from her to moi. Oh, the joys of being a bitch in training. LOL.

No comments: