Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Genie and Princess


I don't have the energy to get up and walk to my room. I like it here. I like staying in one position. I guess I think that if I move, something else might go wrong.

I honestly didn't expect this between me and H. Everything that happened with me and her in the last couple of days was the same thing that happened with me and M.

What did I expect though? If my own father could walk out on me, why should I expect anyhing more from someone else.

I was in my room a few minutes ago, and my mom walked in. When she was leaving I whispered "I don't want to leave the house tomorrow." She just stopped and sighed. I feel bad for telling her about all this. I just...I needed someone. I wish we were closer.

I can barely type. My eyes are still watering. I don't remember crying this much since her.

I wish I could run away. Happily Ever After sounds like a wonderful place. If only I were a princess...with a genie.

No comments: