Thursday, January 03, 2008

Burn in Flames


Feels like years since I last posted. I've been so tired and weak. Doesn't help that I've been pigging out like a pig. Just so nervous.

She's in town and I can't help but be fidgety. When I saw her first, I just walked away. Ended up sucking it up and couldn't run when we bumped into each other. Stupid me didn't say a word. Not even hi. I just hugged her and stood there like a baboon. Honestly. I feel so stupid. I've been waiting years to talk to her again, and now that I have the chance, I'm bloody scared. We're both just so different. Didn't fail to notice that her and my aunt are inseperable again. Hmph.


Perhaps I've moved on. I hope so.

As for food. I've been so nervous, thinking that she'll pop out anytime, that I've been filling myself with food every chance I get. I even ended up baking a cake yesterday. I feel sick eating so much, especially after practically starving myself for 2 weeks.

I can barely remember everything I ate. I just know that it was mostly junk (no surprise there).

Well, 3 more days until school starts again. I still have 2 projects to do. I haven't even started them yet. I'm obviously the queen of procrastination. [ROLLEYES]

Just the thought of going back to school is making me fidgety. I don't want to go through that again. Last week before break was bad enough.

I feel so weak. I can't face school. I couldn't face new years. And I couldn't face her. To top it off, I can't stop eating. No wonder I'm gaining weight like crazy.

No comments: