Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Just not Ready

I'm exhausted.

Today was an alright day. I've found a correlation between losing people and my fear of dogs. I have been so fidgety the last 2 days. This morning, while waiting for the bus, a boy walked up behind me and I jumped and ran to the lady in front of me. Waking to the mall from school, I heard something that sounded like a dog, and I got panicky and ran to the entrance. This kept happening. And I hate it. Perhaps it had to do with being afraid that if I can't get through a relationship, what are the chances of me overcoming my phobia? I guess one failure leads to another.

Onto another topic: The season premiere of One Tree Hill was on, and so was the last episode of Gossip Girl (at least until the strike is over). Both those shows showed unhappy endings. OTH started 4 years after the last season ended. The main characters all ended up successful, but none were happy. There was always something missing. In GG, a scandal causes break ups, and one of the main character, S tried to run away. That is, until her best friend, B, stopped her. That said a lot. Especially considering that S was a bitch to B.

I guess both shows showed that no matter how great things are, something will usually ruin it. However, things always end up better. Like a famous quotation says, "if it's not a happy ending, it's not over."

No comments: